We are looking for more information about our Club’s History
The club started around 1957 and filed with the state of Oregon for incorporation in 1967. Two of our current club members joined the club before 1967. Prior to 1967 the club had a different name, it was the Great Dane Club of Oregon. In order to be less region specific they chose a less geographically specific name and we became the Willamette Valley Great Dane Club.